[Coco] MPI Locking plates

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Feb 26 16:55:50 EST 2018

I wonder if Velcro adhesive strips would do an adequate job?

https://www.containerstore.com/s/desks-chairs/desk-components/3m-scotch-reclosable-fasteners/12d?productId=10007551&country=US&currency=USD&utm_source=tcscompshop&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=google&cid=cse:PLA&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrL34z8jE2QIVEFmGCh1hzAqnEAQYAyABEgJx1PD_BwE

Art