[Coco] MPI Locking plates

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Feb 26 17:04:25 EST 2018

> On Feb 26, 2018, at 3:55 PM, Arthur Flexser <flexser at fiu.edu> wrote:
>
> I wonder if Velcro adhesive strips would do an adequate job?

When I worked at Radio Shack, we had a big issue with items being stolen off the shelf. For the things that got hit alot, the manager started using the high-strength hook-and-loop fastener strips we sold. They were so strong and solid, you had to twist them to get the item off the shelf. And then they made a real nice noise when you did.

I expect strips like this could work if they were strong enough :-) and didn’t add thickness to prevent the Pak from being fully plugged in.

		— A