[Coco] MPI Locking plates

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Feb 26 13:53:24 EST 2018

On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 13:19:37 -0500 (EST)
"Rob Rosenbrock" <bester at adamswells.com> wrote:

> As the wise philosopher Red Green observed: If the women don't find
> you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
>
> You can do a lot of things with Duct Tape - The handy man's secret
> weapon.
>
> > Not on a CoCo, but in a similar situation I saw Duct Tape being
> > used.
> >
> > Would fit great at least with the grey CoCo !  Ah ah ah
> >

> > Eddy Szczerbinski
> > DHAULAGIRI at HOTMAIL.COM
> > 418 580 8464

    All you need it WD-40 and Duct Tape.
If it moves and it's not supposed to, Duct Tape.
If it doesn't move and it's supposed to, WD-40.

Remember, I'm pulling for ya. We're all in this together!

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
"Granny never got lost. She always knew where she was.  The problem
was, the rest of the world didn't."