[Coco] Cloud 9 Pro Tector

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Mon Feb 26 09:12:41 EST 2018

To not steer anyone in the wrong direction here..... They are not '245 devices, '245s are bidirectional.
The CoCo's address and interrupt signals are not bidirectional.
I will agree that they are easily replaceable with the experience and proper tooling.
Regards, Mark Marlette
 http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com
mark at gamecamaddict.com