[Coco] Cloud 9 Pro Tector

camillus blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 22:17:14 EST 2018

The protector can easily be repaired, but it can be a time consuming undertaking.
It consist most of buffer IC logic and those can be replaced, to save time replace them all. If you not done SMD before then you need someone who does, unless you want to experiment yourself.
I can look at it and my fee is $0, not that my work is that bad but I like more to trade or swap something.
There will be cost though, the new chips and the mailing from you to me and back.

Maybe its more easier to buy a new one for $25.

I will take the old one for $10 + Shipping ( USPS if possible )
This is almost 50% return.
Let me know what you decide.