[Coco] Do all undocumented features of Coco3 (ex. S-24 mode) exist on emulators like CocoFPGA?

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed Feb 21 09:37:22 EST 2018

Allen Huffman wrote:
> I can try it on Roger Taylor's. His runs every Sockmaster demo. And everything else he has tried to run. It has a cycle accurate 6809 core by Greg Miller.
>
> He can also load and save to cassette on it.
>
> Email me offlist and I???ll try it this evening.

Thanks Allen,

Looks like Roger's hardware is displaying the text as well as the S-24 mode graphic. A real Coco3
will not display text. Also the text with a Coco 1 or 2 should I think have a black background.

There was a typo in my original message. The address $FF96 should have been $FF9C which is the
vertical scroll register.

Robert