[Coco] Do all undocumented features of Coco3 (ex. S-24 mode) exist on emulators like CocoFPGA?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Feb 21 09:43:05 EST 2018

There is likely a setting to make it do full CoCo 3 mode. Right now, it’s heading in the direction of more compatible than real hardware was. You can plug up a joystick, and if the software is running code for hi res interface, it acts like that. If it’s normal joystick code, it acts like that. No idea how that is working.