[Coco] Do all undocumented features of Coco3 (ex. S-24 mode) exist on emulators like CocoFPGA?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Feb 20 10:07:43 EST 2018

I can try it on Roger Taylor's. His runs every Sockmaster demo. And everything else he has tried to run. It has a cycle accurate 6809 core by Greg Miller.

He can also load and save to cassette on it.

Email me offlist and I’ll try it this evening.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $3300 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)