[Coco] VI Editor

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Tue Feb 20 09:28:36 EST 2018

On Tuesday 20 February 2018 05:57:35 Lee wrote:

> Figured I throw my 2 cents in... My preferred editor under Windows
> (sorry Gene) is Visual Studio Code (free and open source).

There ought to be a vaccination for that. :)
> I'm
> working on making a m6809 language extension for it so it can nicely
> syntax highlight/color 6809 assembly.  Probably be somewhat lwasm
> specific since that's the assembler I use.

Sounds like a good project. I use geany on linux of course, which also
has syntax highlighting, but it isn't perfect for g-code, which I write
a lot of. gedit does a good job, but is buggier than a ten day old road
kill in August. Linux has a surfeit of editors, pick your poison.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)