[Coco] VI Editor

Lee leep at tigerbase.com
Tue Feb 20 05:57:35 EST 2018

Figured I throw my 2 cents in... My preferred editor under Windows (sorry
Gene) is Visual Studio Code (free and open source).  I'm working on making
a m6809 language extension for it so it can nicely syntax highlight/color
6809 assembly.  Probably be somewhat lwasm specific since that's the
assembler I use.

Lee Perkins
TigerBase Technologies
leep at tigerbase.com