[Coco] More NitrOS9 fun

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Mon Feb 19 15:15:17 EST 2018

On Monday 19 February 2018 10:11:36 Bill Gunshannon wrote:

> I just thought of something else I seem to remember hearing
>
> on here at some point.  I have two different MPIs.  Does it make
>
> a difference which one I use in combination with a COCO3 and
>
> NitrOS9?
>

> bill

Bill; Both MPI's will will likely need to be fixed before they will work
with a coco3. Due to incomplete address decodeing, a write to $ff7f to
change the slot assignment in the MPI, will also cause the os9 level 2
block mapping at $ff9f to be munged.  There are kits available to fix
that for both styles of MPI's, Mark has them at cloud9 site.

--
Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)