[Coco] SDCX Image

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Mon Dec 24 14:15:00 EST 2018

Here is another project for someone:  Back a couple decades I put all of
King's Quest III on one 720k disk.  As I recall I had to edit a file
(TOC?) to link everything.  Boot to the game and never have to swap the
disks.  This should be doable for most if not all of the Sierra games
through a disk image on the SDCX.  Unless the SDCX is hard coded for 35
track single sided disk images.

Bruce W.