[Coco] OS-9 C was Re: 3rdPart Editor

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Thu Dec 20 23:41:03 EST 2018

Be careful, as I said before, NitrOS-9 will not run many of my scripts.

What works with that shell has not been documented AFAIK.

That's one of many reasons it's SHF17 and good old OS-9 I used
back in 1990.

My method that I used after finding that VCC stops on the very first
line sent to "/p" was to write to a CoCo disk file and then use
(shudder) CoCoDiskUtil to get the files to Windows files.

It now appears that the author of EmuDisk has given up.

Latest commit 19b4614 on Aug 6, 2017

But wait, Jeff's CoCo2 Emulator has a CoCo to PC option that may run in
a CMD Window or a DOS BOX whatever that is.

But so many things get in the way, I just figured out what was wrong
with my internet, I need to move my automatic HDTV capture program to
the beta test of CW_EPGHelper. That task may take until next year.

So many other things. Being without Internet for eight (8) hours was
painful.

Thanks for the help.

SHF