[Coco] OS-9 C was Re: 3rdPart Editor

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Dec 20 09:19:33 EST 2018

Well this is far from what I was thinking but it does work.

hdirect /x0 >hlog1
hdirect /x1 >hlog2
etc.

Since I am on a VCC hard drive, there is lots of room for the directory listing. Once HDirect is
finished, the hlog files could be sent to the VCC printer.

I've not yet tried to write a ShellPlus script to automate the hdirect command.

Robert