[Coco] OS-9 C was Re: 3rdPart Editor

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Wed Dec 19 21:48:37 EST 2018

I needed to add the "/p" descriptor and driver to NitrOS-9 when I was
trying to use it.

You gave me two or three pages of instructions to build a new boot.

My mind would not accept that and after some time offered the simple
solution.
Yes it does take up lots of memory.

load /dd/nitros9/6309l2/modules/scf/p_scbbp.dd
load /dd/nitros9/6309l2/modules/scf/scbbp.dr

I just put those two commands in a ShellPlus script.
That was for the NitrOS-9 that was offered on:

CoCo4.com years ago

SHF