[Coco] OS-9 C was Re: 3rdPart Editor

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed Dec 19 08:03:21 EST 2018

Stephen,

Seems I have HDirect as a compiled command but not the B09 source code.

Why don't you try mounting your disk images on Drivewire. Issue the command to HDirect within a
program where the drive number gets updated automatically. Redirect the output of HDirect to the VCC
printer and all your disks will dump their directory contents into a single Windows text file.

Robert