[Coco] OS-9 C was Re: 3rdPart Editor

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Wed Dec 19 19:15:16 EST 2018

The use of Drivewire is something I have not have thought about, perhaps
might work.

But wait, I found a bug in VCC that the VCC output capture of HDirect
stops at the first line. Perhaps that has been fixed in one of the many
VCCs around. That's why my attempts stalled. VC 1.42 I think was the
version I used.

The source for HDirect is on SHF66.

http://cococoding.com/sfischer/SHF%20OS-9%20Disks/Z/SHF66.DSK

The index of all my disks is: