[Coco] CocoPi3 "PacoOtaktay Winter 2017-2018 Edition" now available

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Wed Nov 22 21:23:07 EST 2017

Hi William,

Unfortunately, the wizard does not allow you to create the multiple
sessions in Drivewire, only select them.  I'm guessing the author(s) never
got around to completing that part.  The support for multiple sessions is
available, but you need to manually edit the 'config.xml' file to enable
them.  David Ladd was the one who told me about it and actually provided a
really nice one to use for the CocoPi3 distribution.  It can be modified to
suite your configuration(s).  I can email you one privately to get you
started.

-Ron