[Coco] Joystick button (peek)

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu May 18 19:58:42 EDT 2017

The joystick buttons share the same PIA pins as the keyboard - so if your keyboard locks up when you plug the joystick in, that means that a joystick button(s) is being pressed immediately. I would check the buttons on the joystick itself - it seems one (or both) of them is staying clicked.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net