[Coco] Joystick button (peek)

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu May 18 20:33:59 EDT 2017

I noticed something strange with the cocoflash. When I use the 'button' command in the menu program, independent of the flash cartridge, it generates a 0 or 1 as expected. When using the same line in the same menu program, but running from the flash Pak, it fails to generate anything other than a zero value regardless of button position . As a result of this quirk I have been forced to peek the 'f1' and 'f2' keys, looking for a 191 value, and using this in place of the joystick button.  I was hoping that peeking the button value might prove to be more acceptable to the Flash cart.  Regardless of this the joystick still navigates the menu perfectly and allows very fast and easy scrolling thru the menu

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.