[Coco] New version of Coco SDC Explorer (0.30)

Guillaume Major guillaume.major at gmail.com
Thu May 18 16:14:17 EDT 2017

Hi Pere,

Great! Thanks for the info.

I was thinking about switching assembler because CCASM doesn't seem to
support symbol defines on the command line. It would be handy to compile
SDCX for various configurations: Dragon version, test mode, debug mode, etc.

Guillaume

"Pere Serrat" <psergm at gmail.com> wrote in
message news:F5C011221EC8485986E007EDBA840BD8 at DELL17...