[Coco] New version of Coco SDC Explorer (0.30)

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Thu May 18 16:33:51 EDT 2017

Hi Guillaume,
one of the reasons I like the ASM6809 is because it accepts to
define variables on the command line, so with a simple bat
file you can get as many variants as needed.
Back when I was converting the Orchestra-90 for the Dragon,
I had a bat that generated 4 versions, for the DACC or for the
Orchestra-90 for both machines ...

You can download it from Ciaran's page here:
http://www.6809.org.uk/asm6809/

In case you wanted to give it a try, send a mail and I will
send you your source asm file adapted to ASM6809 to
avoid re-inventing the wheel.

cheers
pere