[Coco] New version of Coco SDC Explorer (0.30)

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Thu May 18 13:31:51 EDT 2017

Hi Guillaume,
yes, I have got it compiled with LWASM after some failed tries
and got an exact binary as yours, so that could be nice if it weren't
the long minutes that every compilation takes with LWASM.
I have gone back to ASM6809 which compiles in a millisecond
but have had to 'adapt' the source for it and finally I got an almost
identical binary, the only difference is that this code:
ANDA    ,S
Is translated into  $84,$60 by LWASM
and into                $84,$E4 by ASM6809
Both are equivalent (synonyms), so no need to worry about that.
The main differences between compilers is how they 'understand'
strings and characters on the FCC and FCB lines.

The output is exactly the same length: 5563 bytes, that's to say
5554 code bytes plus 9 bytes header

Thanks again for sharing this project!
cheers
pere