[Coco] CoCo Talk #7 "For Beginners" Saturday, May 6th @ 2:00 PM EST

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat May 6 18:38:43 EDT 2017

Here is the replay to talk #7
https://youtu.be/5HVx2VzBVQs

We kept it as general as possible, but it's impossible to be completely
non-technical, but I think it was good, we had a few people new to the CoCo
hobby get some good information out of the show, as well as brain stormed
some ideas for future shows and the format of the show in general.

This whole idea exists because there are people willing to talk about the
CoCo and people willing to listen.  The more suggestions and requests we
get, the better the show will be, and the more subject matter we'll have
for later shows.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com