[Coco] CoCo Talk #7 "For Beginners" Saturday, May 6th @ 2:00 PM EST

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sat May 6 18:31:07 EDT 2017

On 5/6/2017 4:42 PM, L. Curtis Boyle wrote:
> I think the main purpose is just to have some variety, so that we have something of interest (and education) for all users, of all levels.
If my posts imply I want a lack of variety, I apologize.
> I wouldn’t count #6 as non-technical; it was a Fest wrap up.
I am listening to it now, as I was at VCF-SE last week and could not
attend.  It does seem like it.  That said, I did not take a break to
join last week because the advert for it implied (as I previously noted)
it would be a non technical session (which is fine, but it's hard to
step away from a booth, and I'm not a good general purpose Coco
information resource anyway).  So, seeing the #7 advert for a non
technical session made me wonder.

Jim