[Coco] CoCo Talk #7 "For Beginners" Saturday, May 6th @ 2:00 PM EST

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 14:59:08 EDT 2017

On 06-May-17 15:38, Steve Strowbridge wrote:
> Here is the replay to talk #7 https://youtu.be/5HVx2VzBVQs
>
> We kept it as general as possible, but it's impossible to be
> completely non-technical, but I think it was good, we had a few
> people new to the CoCo hobby get some good information out of the
> show, as well as brain stormed some ideas for future shows and the
> format of the show in general.

I think it worked out Very Efficiently, the Returning Users were able to
ask the questions on what they needed to know in a very short time..

It was kind of an "Ask the Experts" panel...

> This whole idea exists because there are people willing to talk about
> the CoCo and people willing to listen.  The more suggestions and
> requests we get, the better the show will be, and the more subject
> matter we'll have for later shows.

I agree, the Main Topic will change from Week to Week, but the Group
Assembled will drive the conversations and the Responses.

> Steve Strowbridge, aka The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
> http://ogsteviestrow.com ogsteviestrow at gmail.com

MarkO