[Coco] Facebook CoCo (Mainly) group now over 1,500 members.

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue May 2 08:58:24 EDT 2017

I have promoted the list many times on FB. In fact, that's how a few have arrived here (as well as from links on my website) :-)
There are people who don't like the list (been here before), because it's gets technical at times, though the FB page has grown to be the same now as many here have joined there as well.
At one point, there was a sort of "split" between the two... the list being OS9/tech, and FB being RSDOS/games, but I think that has slowly merged as more came into the FB page and all the new hardware interest exploded.
I read both, as I like to keep up with what's going on, even when I'm not active for periods of time. I can say that when I really want to know something, I come here.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com