[Coco] Cocoflash \'prgflash.bas\'

Barry.Nelson at amobiledevice.com Barry.Nelson at amobiledevice.com
Mon May 1 16:29:25 EDT 2017

> RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
> Mon May 1 13:27:20 EDT 2017
>
> I've been asked to get a open respository set up for the codebase (Barry?)
> so folks can contribute with things like this.
>
> I'm happy to put the improvements into the units, but I use a special app
> that Barry wrote called LOADFIRM to do so quickly, so it needs to be aware
> in some way of the changes.

 All the source code is posted on the Google Drive, anyone can setup a
repository. The LOADFIRM program is not "aware" of anything other than a list
of ROM software that it loads which is in data statements at line 95.

 All software is released under the GPL version 2, so all derivative software must also be release under the GPL license version 2 or later.