[Coco] Cocoflash \'prgflash.bas\'

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Tue May 2 00:02:47 EDT 2017

https://github.com/go4retro/CocoFLASH
> The LOADFIRM program is not "aware" of anything other than a list
> of ROM software that it loads which is in data statements at line 95.
It might be worthwhile to pull the bas files into the src dir, instead
of them being just in the dsk image, but perhaps that's not a good
idea.  Are there scripts to assemble the asm files into the bin files?

As soon as I cna update the flowerboxes on the HDL files, I'll upload
them to the repo as well.

Anyone who wants commit access, let me know.  Barry, let me know your
github ID (I checked a few places, but it's a lot of trouble for me to
host it on go4retro.com, bitbucket has limits, and it's open source
anyway, so github seemed the best place.

Jim

>   All software is released under the GPL version 2, so all derivative software must also be release under the GPL license version 2 or later.

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com