[Coco] Facebook CoCo (Mainly) group now over 1,500 members.

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Tue May 2 08:06:10 EDT 2017

There is no difference between a digest or normal mail delivery member on the mailing list. It's just how you receive the list.

The problem with Facebook is that some people join the group not knowing what it is then don't look at it again, or leave it. Some just have a passing interest and are gone after a few days/weeks/months. Maybe they were doing a little research on something they drug out of the attic or found at a yard sale, played with it a bit, now it's back where it came from... Hard to judge community from FB pages. Those who sign up for the mailing list are usually more stable, though you still have a few like me who just lurk here mainly for nostalgia. I haven't started even an emulator in a couple years now... Frank Swygert
 Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
 803-604-6548