[Coco] CoCoTALK! Weekly discussions about the CoCo and CoCoFEST!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 08:57:15 EDT 2017

Last week we started a completely impromptu discussion about the CoCo and
CoCoFEST! which was a skype call that I live streamed and people also
joined via chat.

It was a great discussion with a great panel, we went over all of the
presentations that are currently booked for CoCoFEST! as well as went over
the current exhibitors.

Yesterday, we had another one, again, pretty last minute, but another great
panel and great discussions.

I'd like to make this a regular thing, leading up to CoCoFEST! and an
on-going thing even afterwards, where everyone can talk CoCo, projects, you
name it.

The previous two talks can be seen here:

CoCoTALK! #1
https://youtu.be/iUGwQMn8DAs

CoCoTALK! #2
https://youtu.be/JBq45Z-ceEY

I have also created a Skype group you can join if you'd like to be on a
future CoCoTALK! this is already becoming a hot bed of on-going chat.

CoCoTALK! Skype Group:
https://join.skype.com/xcFpga4bSukx

If anybody has a specific topic they'd like to discuss for next week's
CoCoTALK! love to hear about it, and get it scheduled for a live
discussion.  Let's not "give away" anything that would be an actual
CoCoFEST! presentation, but rather "tease" at it to get people more
interested in coming to CoCoFEST!

The actual talks themselves, which will be live streamed, and people can
also chat in questions and comments will be hosted on my YouTube channel at
http://live.ogsteviestrow.com

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com