[Coco] Using DriveWire to write network software

Lee Patterson lee at 8bitcoder.com
Sun Mar 26 19:05:42 EDT 2017

Brett, please do send some code, and if you could point me to the site about vports, it sounds like a good read!

Steve, neat idea about a virtual joystick. I thought I heard that sort of thing had been done for a SNES emulator.

Question about the mailing list … if you are in digest mode, what’s the best way to answer specific threads? I switched myself out of digest mode just now, so perhaps a moot point.

Lee