[Coco] CoCoTALK! Weekly discussions about the CoCo and CoCoFEST!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 21:28:14 EDT 2017

I have noticed a few people have joined the Skype group through the web
link and you are signing in with guests accounts via the browser, this link
works best if you have the Skype client running and you are logged into the
Skype app with your Skype account info, that way, we'll also know who we
are speaking with rather than various "guests"

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com