[Coco] Interview with Chris Latham, author of Donkey King and Sailor man April 1st

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 22:55:49 EDT 2017

I am very pleased and honored to be able to speak with Chris Latham, the
author of two of the greatest games to ever hit the CoCo 1 & 2, those being
Donkey King and Sailor Man.

Chris will speak with us live, April 1st @ 5:00 PM EST / 2:00 PM PST
This will be a live stream on YouTube that you can view and live chat
questions to at http://live.ogsteviestrow.com

I have created a Facebook event if you would like to RSVP:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1489581771053921/?active_tab=about

If you are not able to attend the event, and have questions for Chris, send
them to me via email, and I'll ask them for you, and even mention your name.

Exciting stuff, can't wait, hope some of you can make it.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com