[Coco] Interview with Chris Latham, author of Donkey King and Sailor man April 1st

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 10:04:43 EDT 2017

Interesting Chris Latham facts;

Chris had two different versions of Lunar Landar, written in Extended Color
BASIC released by Tom Mix Software.
Chris did the unofficial port of the TRS-80's Dancing Demon to the CoCo's
Dancing Devil, also released by Tom Mix Software.
There is a "cheat code" you can use in Sailor Man to become invincible!

I hope many of you will be able to join us for the live interview, Saturday
April 1st (This is no April Fool's trick) at 5:00 PM EST, where you can ask
questions live via chat.

If you are unable to attend, and have questions for Chris, let me know and
I'll pass them on, I have a feeling this is going to get pretty technical
with discussion on assembly language techniques.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com