[Coco] MAME Compile times on a RPi

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Mar 16 06:24:51 EDT 2017

On 16/03/2017 4:00 AM, Ron Klein wrote:

> I need to check to see about cross
> compiling for ARM architecture.  I know there are some library dependencies
> that would need to be met in order for this to work -- especially around
> the video hardware acceleration part (SDL2).

Obviously this is possible given the right libraries etc (my work
involves cross-compiling linux libs/apps for an ARM target) but it may
be easier - at least as a first pass - to compile under QEMU, for
example. Although I looked at this possibility for my above-mentioned
work, I opted against going down that path so never tried it myself.

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall
<http://retroports.blogspot.com.au>