[Coco] Pac Man V 0.53 - Give it a try, if you want

Glen Hewlett glen.hewlett at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 10 20:23:30 EST 2017

Hi Guys,

Thanks for giving Pac Man a try.

Mark,
I’m very happy with the way the scrolling worked out too.  Weird that your MESS shows  red dots/pills as it looks good to me on a real CoCo3 and my copy of MAME (latest versions 0.183).  You have a good eye about the sprite placement.  The real Pac Man hardware does shift some of the sprites a few pixels in the X direction which I will have to handle when I optimize the sprite rendering.

I’m looking forward to hearing more about the new arcade port to the CoCo that you have started work on.  Good luck with it.

Steve,
If I feel up to giving an interview I will certainly reach out to, thanks for the offer.

CoCo forever!
Glen