[Coco] Radio shack layoffs, store closing, etc... Goodbye, and thanks for the memories?

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 10:46:40 EST 2017

They’ve had terrible pricing on most things for a long time.

Probably a big part of why they can’t seem to make it, as
people are only going to pay so much for the convenience
of avoiding a trip to large store or waiting for an internet order.

Between Walmart / Target / etc, and the internet, they had no chance.

- Ed