[Coco] Radio shack layoffs, store closing, etc... Goodbye, and thanks for the memories?

Steve C. towmater at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 10:27:36 EST 2017

I went to our local Radio Shack "going out for business" sale last weekend,
and left with nothing after seeing the appalling prices. 20% off of a $120
BB-8 when the same toy sells at Target for $79 is not exactly evidence of a
fire sale, more that they plan on gouging as many fools as possible as they
go down in flames. Circuit Writer pen that sells elsewhere for $14 was $20
at the Shack.