[Coco] The BIGGEST PROBLEM with (So-Called) NEW CoCo Hardware...

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Mar 5 12:56:57 EST 2017

On Mar 5, 2017, at 11:09 AM, John Guin <johnguin at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I was looking at doing a similar project with the Pi as well, but realized I don't (yet) have enough linux knowledge to complete it.  I don't know about the economic model you have in mind, so this request may be out of left field.
>
> Could you post your code to github or a similar site?  I'd like to see how this is done, and maybe even make a commit or two.  Others may be willing to help as well.

Definitely. There are plenty of folks like me that can't or don't want to build their own, so my goal is always to get a design, then have it manufactured and available for folks who just want a turnkey solution, but have all the info posted for folks who want to roll their own.

The CoCoPilot project is an example of that, but I had some life setbacks so all that exists are the do-it-yourself instructions on my website. But, as I get back on my feet, I'm going to ask John to do a case for it, and offer it bundled with the cable and software loaded so it's a plug and go solution for folks who want Drivewire without needing a PC or MAC.