[Coco] The BIGGEST PROBLEM with (So-Called) NEW CoCo Hardware...

John Guin johnguin at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 5 12:09:41 EST 2017

Hi Allen,

I was looking at doing a similar project with the Pi as well, but realized I don't (yet) have enough linux knowledge to complete it.  I don't know about the economic model you have in mind, so this request may be out of left field.

Could you post your code to github or a similar site?  I'd like to see how this is done, and maybe even make a commit or two.  Others may be willing to help as well.

Just a thought,
Joh