[Coco] Bitbanger code? (Drivewire?)

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu Mar 2 09:27:09 EST 2017

I am doing some testing with the bitbanger (write only) but setting the baud with the POKE and then doing...

PRINT#-2,CHR$(&HFF);CHR$(&HF0);

...or whatever to send the control bytes.

Since Drivewire can go so much faster, I assume there are some much better bitbanging routines available. Does anyone here know much about this? I am curious if they could be lifted just to make a simple "send X bytes" type routine.

I know for input, an assembly routine would be required no matter what, but currently, my device is just something I send instructions to.

		-- A