[Coco] CoCo SDC weirdness

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Mar 1 14:57:47 EST 2017

> On Mar 1, 2017, at 1:47 PM, Tim Fadden <t.fadden at cox.net> wrote:
>
> do you think this is a bug/feature, or am I doing something wrong?

I believe it's working as it should. I ran in to this when selecting a KenTon SCSI in my MPI, and booting RGB-DOS there, then wondering why I couldn't access the floppy. The solution offered here was a POKE to switch it back to looking at the floppy controller.

You can make one .DSK image (hard drive) bootable directly, though, so no need for a boot floppy at all. I have a 128MB disk image with OS-9 and the bootfile on it:

DRIVE0,"OS9BOOT":DOS

		-- A