[Coco] Rs232 pack

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Mon Jun 26 17:37:13 EDT 2017

On 6/26/2017 7:35 AM, Taylor, Phillip L CIV wrote:
> A while back ago I posted a message asking the question about using the Rs232 pack with Drivewire. The reason why the question was asked is I need the Rs232 pack so that we can bring old bbs systems like Ribbs BBS. It would be nice to have a different type of network of Coco's on the internet.

Take a look at BBServerv1.4a designed for the Commedor, but works on
anything. It runs on your pc. It connects to the network, and emulates a
modem on a serial port that can be connected to an rs232 pak. I use this
to  connect to my coco from the network, and can also "dial" out to
urls/ip's on the network. It can be used with or without using
drivewire.  Let me know if you can't find it, and I will get you a zip
some how.  It si available on gethub so a google on Telnet BBS Server
1.4 you should get some hits.

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.