[Coco] Glenside CoCo~123 newsletter

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 11:47:40 EDT 2017

For me, the single thing that made me both aware of, and interested in CoCo
FEST! was the CoCo Crew Podcast, they've been talking about it for 2 years
now.
When I found out about the community and started listening to their
podcast, and every month having them talk about getting people to come to
CoCo FEST, it was a constant infomercial.
Facebook also helped, but it was hearing people inviting us to attend, and
explaining what the event is like is what really helped.

I think the CoCo crew is probably 100% responsible for a lot of the new
blood like myself and others these past 2 years specifically.

The single most effective influence for me was hearing it talked about for
months on end, it raised my interest, and kept me reminded and got me to
want to go.

At the end of the day, all that counts is that people are aware, people
attend, and the event continues to be supported and exist, but the new tech
ways of promotion are what sold me on it.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
http://ogsteviestrow.com
ogsteviestrow at gmail.com