[Coco] Glenside CoCo~123 newsletter

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 10:53:28 EDT 2017

It was a bigger crowd. Typical attendance is 50 - 60ish people. This year it was over 80!!! And this is not counting those that were with the 'fest via streaming (thanks to Steve S.)

Also thanks to the TRS-80 community. As Rick Blaine said "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

Salvador