[Coco] CB, ECB, DECB, & SECB

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Jun 10 02:53:49 EDT 2017

SECB, as far as I know, did not do any patching of Disk Basic, unless you
count changing the version number on the startup screen from 1.x to 2.x.
SECB is perfectly happy to run without a disk controller, and hence without
DIsk Basic.

Incidentally, only Disk Basic 1.1 (2.1), and not Disk Basic 1.0 (2.0)
contained the DOS command.  Under 1.0, you had to boot OS-9 using a Basic
program contained on the diskette.

Art