[Coco] VCC - Becker Module (Was: Basic09 6309 version)

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Tue Jun 6 00:44:04 EDT 2017

Walter Zambotti wrote:
> I have now tested my built version with the DIVQ instructions
> with the DW starter kit and the becker port appears to be working!

That is cool Walter!!

> ... with the only changes being:
> 6309 DIVQ instructions added to hd6309.c

got those. Thanks man! -- you did great on that fix, btw.

> #include <stdbool.h> added to becker.c

The other way to fix that, which is backward compatible w/ older C’s is to change the bool, boolean, true, false keywords to BOOL, TRUE, FALSE …  throughout the module + some other places in that module where you have to move the definition of a local variable to the top of the function.  Then it compiles fine also w/o that header which does not exist in VS6.

I know my instance on VCC source maintaining compatibility w/ VS6 is strange and/or weird, but so is messing around w/ a 35 year old computer, when you really get down to it!! Ha! :)

I’ll be updating my fork on GitHub w/ the code as soon as I can figure out what is going on w/ VS6 not liking it at runtime regardless what.

James