[Coco] VCC full screen mode and Windows 10

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jun 1 18:31:22 EDT 2017

James, other than the Becker port being broken, what I saw looked good. The "aspect ratio" was nice. I hate resizing my screen every time I crank up (which is often).
I couldn't really check a lot of features as I am a NitrOS9 power user and all my VCC NOS9 systems use DW4 which was broken LOL
I am trying to compile a list of things that were fixed or enhanced in the Master branch before it was broken and abandoned. There were a lot of "little" things being worked on that got straightened out right before it became unusable. In unusable, I mean the becker port broke and made it unusable to me.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com