[Coco] VCC full screen mode and Windows 10

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Thu Jun 1 19:14:08 EDT 2017

Cool ... thanks for the info.

I'll definitely fix whatever the problem is w/ the Becker module w/ my fork before the next "official release". Well get on the same page as to what you want in there for that next official release and what could wait for the next one after that.

I can go over and do source compares w/ the code from the master branch... see if I can locate whatever fixes where made and not just shifting code around in preparation for a multi-platform version.  But if you can come up w/ a list of what I should be able to find, that would be awesome.

From: Coco <coco-bounces at maltedmedia.com> on behalf of Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com>

James, other than the Becker port being broken, what I saw looked good. The "aspect ratio" was nice. I hate resizing my screen every time I crank up (which is often).
I couldn't really check a lot of features as I am a NitrOS9 power user and all my VCC NOS9 systems use DW4 which was broken LOL
I am trying to compile a list of things that were fixed or enhanced in the Master branch before it was broken and abandoned. There were a lot of "little" things being worked on that got straightened out right before it became unusable. In unusable, I mean the becker port broke and made it unusable to me.